Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4T Summary

Blog

The first comment I posted was on the children using paint on paper, folding it in half and having a piece of art in front of them. I posted the following comment: I love to watch children be creative. Just grabbing a pencil, pen, paint, whatever to create art of some sort and throwing on paper or anything. You get to see what they are thinking in their heads and in the end you get something truly amazing. To children their are no boundaries for art, they just go with the flow. It is really great. This was a great post. I love the pictures.
The second comment I posted was on children drawing their senses. I found this to be quite a great idea. I left the following comment: Wow, I really like the idea of of drawing out the senses. I never really sat down and did this. Drew what I heard, smelled, tasted, felt, and seen. I think it would create very creative drawings because not all children taste, hear, smell, feel or see. I like this idea. Thanks for the post. I love the pictures also.
Here is the Blog if you would like to read them for yourself. He has many others I found interesting also.
Teacher Tom's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment