Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blog Assisgnment #13

Did

Did you know about WolframAlpha?
No, I sure didn't. I have never heard of it before at all.
Did you know about Google Squared?
No, I did no know about this either and I love google and use it for just about everything.
China has 1.35 billion people, India currently has 1.21 billion people and the United States has only 309 million people. China's population growth per year is 0.63%, India's population growth is 1.44% and the U.S. is 0.969%. It is strange to me how the U.S has a much higher population growth than China, yet china has way more people. Wonder why that is? The U.S will soon be out ranked by India and China.
Do you think WolframAlpha will be useful for you? for your students? Why or why not?
I think it will be very useful. It gives you some really useful information. I can use the information to do anything with. Like make a timeline. I think it will be useful for the students, yes. If I were to ask a certain question, or make the do a project that deals with populations or make a timeline about someone, the students will be able to find the information they need very easily. I think it will be a great help.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great post! I love the format that you wrote your blog post in. I did not know what WolframAlpha or Google Squared was before this either. I think that it will be helpful to students, too.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete