Sunday, November 13, 2011

Final Project Progress Report

To be honest, I haven't thought about it yet. I have been so busy with other things that it has not even went through my mind. I just started thinking about it today. Not for sure what to do yet. Not sure what group o be with to do it. But I will get something. I may make a movie or something,Or a TV show like my short movie I did. I find that very fun to do, especially when ylou put actual people in it. SO this is wha I may go with to do my Final Project on and it will most likely be an educational video.
Movie Film

1 comment:

  1. LeeAnn, I really enjoyed your honesty of this post! You are not alone I have also not put much thought into this last project. I have found a group but other than that I am not many more steps ahead of you. I have found procrastination to be one of my major downfalls in this class this semester. You are doing a great job with you blog keep up the good work and good luck on your last project!

    ReplyDelete