Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blog Assignment #4

Podcasting

Eagle Nest Radio & Class Blog, Langwitches, and 100 Ways to Use Your ipod to Learn and Study Better
I listened and/or read The Eagle Nest Radio & Class Blog, Langwitches, and 100 Ways to Use Your ipod to Learn and Study Better. Each provided me with valuable information. I really liked each of them too. They were well put together. I really liked how the 3rd graders made a Read-Along Audiobook. I liked the story that was put together, it was very creative. The 3rd graders really used their imaginations. It was really neat. I wouldn't mind doing something like that.
The Eagle Nest Radio was really inspiring. They did such a great job putting it together. The way they started out with one child then passing it too the next was neat. I actually learned some facts about sharks and the Romans. The 3rd graders really got into what they were doing. They had fun which made it even better. I would use this in a podcast also. Also when useing just their voices, the reader, has to visualize what they are doing and saying. The 3rd graders did a great job telling where they were and describing it. As i listened to them I made a movie in my head. This was a great way to do a podcast.
Lastly, I do not own a ipod, but I know the basics about them. I never knew their was so many ways to use a ipod effectively. I never imagined you could learn and study better with useing a ipod. I just thought it was for music. Some of the programs I found interesting was Mogopop in which you use this program to enhance iPod learning by adding notes, video and illustrations to audiobooks and study notes, Portable Notes in which you use this guide to help you install Portable Notes on your iPod, making it easy to review class notes and study guides even if you’re away from your computer, and Books on Board in which you can search for ebooks and audio books on this site, in categories ranging from Women’s Reading to Textbooks to Classics to Business. Those are just a couple that I like. There are many many more you can use and learn from. There are some in which you can use in your classroom and tutorials.
I really liked listening and/or reading this material. It was interesting to see or hear how 3rd graders used technology and they did it so well.

2 comments:

  1. You really learned something I can really tell from reading your post which is really full of "really". I really think you should really eliminate a lot of those "really words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr.Strange. I did not realize there was so many.

    ReplyDelete