Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blog Assignment #9

What I Learned

Posts by Mr.McClung

Mr. McClung had some very interesting blog posts. I am glad he has written about his years as being a teacher. What he learned and has written down I can see and take that knowledge in and use it for me also. One day I will be just beginning my teaching and I will want some tips, and Mr. McClung will be the person I think of and go to for advice. His blog posts are great. I want to be a great teacher and it never hurt to listen to another teacher about their first year and see what happened and get some clues. That is what we teachers need to do, help each other out so that we can teach our students to learn greatly and be successful in life. He has been teaching for the past three years and has picked up on some great information. Here is his blogs for you to look at and read also.
What I Learned (2008-09)
What I Learned (2009-10)
What I Learned (2010-11)

I hope you find them as informative and useful as I did. You may want to look back on these in the future. So go ahead, read them and them bookmark, favorite, or save them somewhere you can find them later on in your teaching life.

2 comments:

  1. LeAnn,

    I also enjoyed reading about what Mr. McClung learned during his first couple years of teaching. I definitely will follow the advice he gives in each of his posts. I found them very informative and will look at them in the future. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. McClung is full of great teaching advice. I hope you took advantage of reading his post!

    ReplyDelete