Friday, October 28, 2011

C4T Summary #3

For this comment for teacher I was assigned to Ms. Edna. For my first post I read about becoming a inquiry. You need to make connections, explore, ask questions even if those questions lead to other questions it is all apart of the bigger picture. Getting to what you really want to know, while in the process of learning more than you asked or thought of. My first comment was: Hello Edna,
I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am in the EDM 310 class and was assigned to comment on your blog. I am glad I was, I find your blog, in fact, inquiring.
Your blog sparks my curiosity, it makes me want to go out and keep searching for the things I have thought of and questioned. I like your blog, it inspires me to think and keep thinking. Keep up the great writing! It is wonderful.

For my second post I read about letting go. Let your thinking come out and push forward. Ms. Edna is in a reading group that builds on thinking. Using it to the greatest extent. Students should push their thinking abilities. I want learning to happen when students are given that chance to think and analyze on their own and naturally. I want to let go also. My second comment was: This makes me want to join a reading group or make one myself among friends. In our spare time we could sit down and let go while reading and discussing books. I want to push my thinking and really get involved and this seems like a great idea. I want my students to do the same when I begin teaching. I love great ideas and this is surely one of them. Letting go starts now.
Thinking

1 comment:

  1. You did not include links. Your readers will want a link to what you're reading about!

    ReplyDelete