Sunday, October 9, 2011

C4T Summary #2

Eric Langhorst



So for my second C4T I was assigned Mr. Eric Langhorst. He was really quite interesting. His blogs were great. I love how I got to see his experiences in different things. I posted two comments. The first was on some food he had while traveling in Japan. My comment was: Hello Mr. Langhorst, I am LeeAnn Bone and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am in a class called EDM 310. I love this post. The food looks so good. The Japanese dish is called Okonomiyaki. What a interesting name. I love that you got involved with making it. It is something I may have to try out one day. Thank you for sharing.

The second comment was on his experience at a Japanese baseball game. My comment was: Hello Eric, My name is LeeAnn Bone. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. You have such interesting posts. They are so amazing. The things you get to do and enjoy. You seem like you have such a great time. I wouldn't mind going to a Japanese sports event. That would be quite neat. I was wondering if you knew if the balloons were called something specific? And why do they release the balloons? That is very interesting. Thank you for sharing this great experience with us.

1 comment:

  1. Hey LeeAnn,

    Don't forget to leave links so we can have quick access to your teacher's blog.

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete