Sunday, October 9, 2011

PLN #1

PLN



My Personal Learning Network at first did not contain that many tools or people, but the more I googled and the more I learned it began to fill. I use symbaloo to put it all together. Right now I have tools that I use frequently and people that I talk to frequently. I have some things I thought were just very interesting and could be useful. I think the PLN is very useful with a little help from others to get it started. It can be used in many ways to help a student with homework, research, or just learning new and interesting resources to use on later projects in life. I find it useful and fun to put together. Everyone shoudl have a PLN.

1 comment:

  1. LeeAnn,
    Your PLN is impressive! You are right in that it takes a little bit of guidance to help get started. I have not asked for help and my PLN looks nothing like this. Yours has inspired me to get down to task and work on mine! Thank you!
    Ashley Haddock

    ReplyDelete